PolicyAdvantage.com is proud to announce that we’re now offering small group health insurance plans (1-100 employees) from Oscar Health Insurance, as of June 1st, 2018. These plans will be available to small groups in Los Angeles & Orange County.
This groundbreaking, high-demand, hi-tech health insurance product is “trending” with our current individual & family plan clients. We’ve been offering Oscar Health plans to our individual and family members since 2015 in select areas of California (available through the state health insurance exchange, Covered California).
Now available for businesses, Oscar Health Insurance offers a variety of “features” within their plans that are unlike many other health insurance companies. Some of these features include:
- Your personal, dedicated concierge team of four members, which includes a nurse. These members can help you navigate anything from selecting proper healthcare services, to managing billing.
- A proprietary Oscar App that can help you find the information you need about your health plan.
- Simplified, smart health insurance that is “policyholder-centric” and easy to understand.
- High quality, world-class hospital networks in both Los Angeles (UCLA Health, plus others), and Orange County (Hoag, plus others). See our .PDF attachments at the end of this article.
- An affordable EPO (Exclusive Provider Network), that gives you convenient access to specialists in the Oscar network, without a need for a referral. AFFORDABLE: Oscar is currently one of the more affordable small group health plans available.
We are now quoting for small businesses as of June 1st, 2018, going forward. This is an exciting, value-added, high quality product that we are very pleased to be offering to our small group clients at PolicyAdvantage.com.
Small businesses in LA & OC: contact us to improve your current coverage, and possibly save money. Our agents at PolicyAdvantage.com are ready to help. Quotes and info are easy to get. Phone: 1(800) 617-0089, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or visit our contact page here: www.PolicyAdvantage.com/Contact.
Don’t miss these three very good info-graphics about Oscar Health Insurance, available exclusively to our clients and followers in .PDF format (click to see forms):