The Policy Advantage Insurance Services Lion: He’s Got a Name
Today’s blog post is a “fun” blog post. We’ll do this every once in a while. Instead of talking about insurance and employee benefits, we’ve got some news to share (ie: some “insider” info about our brokerage). We like to keep you up-to-date about what’s going on within the business too.
If you’ve been following along at Twitter (@PolicyAdvantage) you’ll know there have been some recent tweets about our lion having a name. It’s TRUE: we’ve found a really-really good name for him. It fits our theme well. In fact, he’s even got his own .co that we’ll be developing, where you can visit.
So yes… there’s been some buzz. But we have not yet shared his name. There are a couple of different reasons for this:
- We’re still in the very early stages of his development (logos, website, his three dimensional design, etc). So he’s not even really a cub yet.
- We’re still determining exactly what his role will be. We’ve got a really good idea, but we’re still “fine tuning” things.
You’ll find some further information about this undercover project below.
- Create a fun & interactive consumer engagement environment.
- Share important information about the insurance industry.
- Promote Policy Advantage Insurance Services to the public as our front-line icon.
Symbolism of the Lion (and White Lion)
He does represent specific qualities. These qualities are important as an insurance brokerage and every day. Many of these qualities were a big part of the basis behind our original image and logo design:
- Symbolism of the Lion: courage, wisdom, honor, leadership, loyalty, pride, territorial, generosity, intuition, self-confidence, royalty, dignity, strength, assertiveness, power, justice, authority.
- Often referred to as the “King of Kings,” white lions are especially rare, and are considered to be divine by many cultures.
Additionally, here are a couple of foundations that he already contributes to:
Question: When will his name be released?
Answer: We’re not sure yet. It could be next week, next month, by the end of 2014, or who knows. Keep checking back (OH the suspense). We do know this: our clients will be the first to hear about it.
Thanks for stopping by, we’re glad that you’re here. Please check back for future updates. Here are a few of our other information outlets:
Home Page: http://policyadvantage.com
Word Press: http://www.policyadvantage.wordpress.com